Store Manager Luxury boutique in Moscow
- To maximise the sales volume and profitability of the store in full compliance with the operating standards, policies and procedures
- Drive, manage and support all sales and promotional activity, making commercial decisions based on
- relevant store and competitor activity.
- Lead by example and ensure the delivery of outstanding customer service and the achievement of sales targets.
- Recruit, train and develop a highly motivated, service focused sales team.
- Promote the brand through excellence of visual merchandising and consistency of store standards.
- Adhere at all times to Company policies and operating procedures.
- Act as a brand champion and ambassador for the company incorporating brand values in all aspects of the role.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as deemed appropriate by your manager or Director.
- Manage resources and prioritise responsibilities in order to ensure that customer service takes priority at all times.
- Identify and exceed all customer needs and expectations.
- Make a significant personal contribution to the sales targets of the store and promote and support all selling activities.
- Maintain consistent visual merchandising and housekeeping standards reflecting current visual guidelines and priorities at all times.
- Be commercially aware and responsive to current sales trends, analysing stock levels and space in order to maximise sales.
- Maintain ownership of the stock package, working with Merchandising Department to ensure a ‘fit’ with the customer profile.
- Demonstrate ownership by focusing on retention, sourcing and recruitment of the team.
- Manage, coach and train all staff and management in order to develop their potential and achieve performance benchmarks.
- Identify training and development needs for the team providing regular feedback.
- Effectively implement programmes that ensure that required Company standards are consistently achieved.
- Develop trust and loyalty through fair and consistent management of the team.
- Identify and resolve all employee issues in professional manner and in accordance with the guidelines in the Employee Handbook, applying best practise at all times.
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional, reflective of the brand and adhered to at all time.
- Remain industry aware and maintain a knowledge of local competition and any factors that impact on the store in order to maximise sales opportunities.
- Utilize the available marketing tools (CRM) to maximise brand loyalty in order to drive sales.
- Work with Country/District Manager to develop new business initiatives and events through networking.
- Manage all stock control and delivery procedures in the store and keep shrinkage level below target.
- Increase store profitability through the management of store expenditure and controllable costs.
- Schedule staffing to provide adequate floor coverage whilst remaining within payroll budgets.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all Company product and technical information and ensure this is effectively communicated to the team.
- Ensure adherence at all times to Company retail operating and security procedures.
- Complete all Company paperwork accurately and in line with procedures, within deadlines.
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues in other stores and in support departments at Head Office.
- Maintain a safe working environment.